Solitaire - Play Klondike, Spider & FreeCell
Play solitaire for free with this modern & stylish version of the classic solitaire card game you know and love. Weâve taken the gameplay you know from Microsoft Solitaire and created a modern version, with beautiful graphics and easy gameplay.
Our solitaire game features unlimited free games, undo's, and hints. You can toggle sound, set autoplay, choose between turning 1 or 3 cards at a time, and much more under settings. You can even play different kinds of solitaire games like Klondike, Freecell, Spider Solitaire, and Russian Solitaire.
If it's your first time playing solitaire, let's sum up the rules real quick. To win the game, all the cards need to end up in the foundation piles. The foundation piles are ordered by suit and rank. Each foundation has one suit and cards must be placed on the foundation in order (ace, one, two, etc). To get to move cards to the foundations, the player can use the moves described below:
- Move cards from stock to waste: You can flip either one or three cards from the stock to the waste. The amount can be configured under settings.
- Move a card from waste to a foundation: You can move a card from the waste to the foundation if the cards rank and suit is correct.
- Move a card from waste to a tableau: You can move a card from the waste to the foundation if the cards rank and suit is correct.
- Move a card from the foundation back to the tableau: If need be, you can move a card from the foundation back onto the tableau.
- Move one or more cards from one tableau to another: You can move one or several cards from one tableau to another if the rank of the first card in the pile is one higher than the tableau you're moving to and the color is opposite of the card being moved.
- You can move a table a card onto the foundations: You can do this manually or let it happen automatically. This can be configured under settings.